Phi Mu has been recognized in many areas and has won many awards across campus activities. Some of them include:
- Phi Mu won Husky Cup in 2013 (a defunct tradition that has been reinstated).
- For the last two years, a Phi Mu has won the title of HBU Junior Duchess.
- In Fall of 2015, Freshman Lady, Sophomore Countess, Junior Duchess, and Senior Princess (all part of homecoming court) were all Phi Mus!
- In Spring of 2016, Ry'Ann Hill-Evans won the Best Single Performer at Husky Revue. Lena Diab and Katherine Chu also won gold with Filipino Student Association for Best Group Performers.
- Katherine Chu also won Best Member of the Year for FSA!
- Our chapter raised over $1000 for our philanthropy last semester (Spring 2016)!
- Many of our sisters are on the dean's list, in honors societies, in the honors college, and are successful women all across the board. We are passionate and dedicated ladies!
We are so proud of our sisters! We are so blessed to continually support and love them every day!